To provide secure and compliant hosted IT solutions, the physical infrastructure behind “the cloud” is fully owned and operated by C3 Solutions. Unlike most other hosted IT services providers, C3 does not outsource any part of our infrastructure to third parties. This means that C3 has direct physical access to our infrastructure housed in a SSAE16 & SAS 70 Type II Compliant, secure data center. Response time to problems is dramatically reduced because there is no middleman between C3 and your hosted servers.
C3 continually evaluates our facilities to ensure we meet the most rigorous hosting services standards, reflecting a consistent, reliable, and secure operating environment to support customers nationwide.
- SSAE16 & SAS 70 Type II Compliant state-of-the-art data center
- Controlled dual authentication data center access
- Temperature and humidity controlled
- 100 percent power service level guarantee with redundant power backups and generators
- Redundant Internet circuits with plenty of bandwidth and constant monitioring
- Enterprise-class rack mounted servers
- Hourly backup snapshots of every physical and virtual server in our environment
- Proactive monitoring of servers and backup systems
- Up-to-date antivirus and security patches
- 24/7/365 help desk support
- All phone calls answered live during business hours; afterhours, the on-call support team will return your voicemail or email within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Industry-standard SLA ensures issues are resolved within minutes or hours, not days